Payment process explained
Once the digital restoration is complete an e-mail will be sent with an attached “proof” of the photo. This proof will have watermark and will be removed in the final version . If you are happy with the work then an invoice will be sent via PayPal. This e-mail will contain a link that will take you to the PayPal web site via a secure connection. If you have not previously used PayPal, you will be sent an e-mail from PayPal detailing how to pay. We ask politely that this invoice be paid immediately, we cannot order any prints until payment has been made, thank you.
This PayPal method is the best tried and tested internet method, for all round keeping track of payments and receipts. It is very simple and is just a matter of clicking a link in an e-mail and paying with a card. You do not need a PayPal account to pay this way.
Credit or debit card payment via
UK and International customers can choose to pay using their credit card, Switch or Solo debit card or from their bank accounts using the secure online payment services of PayPal.
Note: This is the only method of payment available to our non-UK customers. We regret we can only provide digital file only orders for customers overseas.
If you bank on line you may wish to pay by bank transfer, bank details are available on request. Please allow time for payment to clear. Your order will be processed upon bank clearance to our account.
Cheque payments – Sorry no Cheques!
Regrettably that due to changes in the banking system, cheques are no longer accepted and are no longer a reliable source of payment. When ordering from a website it is expected you are familiar with electronic banking or the PayPal system.
Pay over the phone
Our current over the phone payment system is under review, You can still use any of the methods above.
- Photo Restoration services
- Photo repair
- Retouching Faces
- Wedding Memories
- Colour and Corrections
- Photo Montage
- Combining and Removals
- Photo restoration glossary
- Photo restoration using blur
- Photo restoration using brushes
- Photo restoration using burning
- Photo restoration using brightness and contrast
- Photo restoration using cropping
- Photo restoration using colour balance
- Photo restoration and cloning
- Photo restoration using dodge tool
- Photo restoration using feathering
- Photo restoration and matching grain
- Photo restoration and recovering highlights
- Photo Restoration using selection
- Photo restoration using shadow recovery
- Photo restoration using the stamp tool
- Blog – Photo Restoration
- Prices / Orders
- Contact / About