Whilst we and the world deal with COVID-19 and to keep us all safe through these tough times, I am currently only supplying a digital service and have withdrawn home visits and posting orders. These are difficult times for us all. I would like to thank all my recent customers for their much-needed orders and understanding as life slows down.
The best way to get your photos to me is to scan and email them. You can still post them but it is advised to stay home and stay safe and save lives. Should you post them I will wait 48 hours before opening.
I will be supplying a digital-only service. If you order prints I can place these on order and ship them out when it is safe to do so.
Things you can do during this pandemic.
- Check for fading and damage – Dig out your family albums and see if they are in good health.
- Organise, date and annotate your photos
- Start a Family Tree
- Scan in your images (see how to scan your photos)
- Restore your photos Get those damaged photos restored
- Colourize your photos Get those black and white images coloured
- Blog Read the photo restoration blog for some great stories and tech reviews and restoration examples
- Teach yourself photo restoration by watching my photo restoration courses on LinkedIn
Help with scanning
If your photos are in need of restoration you may find them in varying states of decay and be faced with water damage or scanning difficulties. I have listed a few useful posts below to get you through these problems.
Hopefully the above will give you plenty to do if you find yourself with time on your hands. Remember to stay safe, stay in and save lives!