Comments : 0
Just a Space Scene image I did to add to my personal work.
The process in brief:
- Three colour graduation fill of black, blue, greenish blue background
- Clouds and cloud colours added with clouds brushes and blend modes
- Stars added by hand with some star brushes and by creating black layer then filter/noise/ select maximum level, then filter/ other / minimum. The set layer to lighten.
- Saturn’s rings. Started with a long thin document and made loads of blue horizontal lines. Then use the warp tool to bend the into a curve. Sounds simple i can assure it wasn’t
- Foreground rocks stock image
- Planets ellipse tool and outer glows and inner glows.
I know this is a brief description but its not meant to be a tutorial just a show and tell.